Saturday 16 August 2014

The Liebstar Award - Part 2

Hello!

Since my last Liebstar Award post, I've been nominated another two times.. I know a lot of people don't do them again and I was actually planning not to but I've actually been feeling guilty for not doing them.. I think it's so so lovely for someone to even think of me when doing these posts so it's only fair that I do my part! Thank you so much to Bettina from Define Her Allure and Tabassum from World By Smiley for nominating me <3


I will be doing it a little differently.. I will only be answering their questions in this post and you can click here to be linked to my previous Liebstar Award post to see my random facts, who I've nominated and the questions I've asked them.

I'll start off with Bettina's questions:
What is one of your staple wardrobe pieces? My niqab LOL.
What's your favourite magazine? I actually don't read magazines anymore, so I don't have one.
Do you have a favourite quote? "My heart is at ease knowing that what was meant for me will never miss me, and that what misses me was never meant for me." - Imam Shafi'i.
What's your favourite statement piece? I never really wear anything statement-y.
What is your all time favourite song? I don't listen to music.
One makeup product that you can't live without? The Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hour foundation (here's my review)!
If you could only wear one makeup look for the rest of your life what would it be? Foundation, bronzer, lipstick and mascara, simple!
Would you rather wear heels or flats? Flats.
What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand? High end? Probably Rimmel, because I use a LOT of their products. I don't use many high end products so I can't answer that.
Would you rather have a bold eye look or a bold lip? Definitely a bold lip.
What are your favourite blogs to read? The Blushing GiraffeBeauteaBible and Ohh So Rosie are my favourites at the moment!

On to Tabassum's questions! She actually asked my own questions back to me:
Who do you most admire? I'm finding this question quite difficult to answer because I have a few people in mind, I'm not going to be cliche and say my mother (even though it's true!), so I'm going to pick one of my best friends. I think she might kill me if I say why though!
Why did you start blogging? I've been reading blogs and watching youtube since I was about 13/14 and have always wanted to do it myself but have only just plucked up the courage!
How did you come up with your blog name and is there a meaning behind it? There is no meaning behind it, I actually wanted A Muslimahs Thoughts, because I'm obviously a Muslimah posting my thoughts lol, but I can't remember why I didn't do it, maybe it was taken?
What do you want to achieve through your blog? Tbh, I just hope at least one person benefits from my posts.. I know that I usually do a little research behind a product before I buy it, so hopefully my posts are also useful to someone in that way!
What do you find most difficult about blogging? TAKING GOOD PICTURES. 
What's the one thing you really want to do, but don't think you'll be able to? This may be a little lame, but I'd love to travel the world, but I don't think it'll happen lol.
If, for some reason, you had to immediately leave your home forever, what is the one item you'd take with you? I'm going to cheat with this one and say my book collection.
What is your favourite book? I'd never be able to pick an actual favourite, oops.
Pet peeve? SO many, lately it's people who spit when they speak, ew.
What is your must have beauty product? Again, the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hour foundation.
Thanks for reading! Thahira x

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers! I guess my staple wardrobe item is my niqaab too. LOL. I also want to visit quite a few places especially Europe but I don't see it happening, anyways I hope so inshAllah!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      & No way?! Now I don't feel so weird for having a beauty blog!
      Aww, in shaa Allah x

      Delete
    2. LOL, I was like that to begin with but I guess you get used to it ;)
      xoMadiha

      Delete