Saturday 18 October 2014

The Body Shop Wild Argon Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm Review

Hey!

I know I'm pretty late, but about a month ago, I finally purchased something from The Body Shop's argon oil range! Since it was my first item from the range, I decided to pick up something small and opted for the lip balm. I had only heard positive about it, so I was eager to try it!
I've been using it for a few weeks now so I thought I'd post a quick mini review!

The Body Shop Wild Argon Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm

I must say this isn't the most moisturising lip balm I've tried, but I've still enjoyed using it.

This is something I use when my lips are already in good condition (they've been thoroughly exfoliated and are already quite hydrated). This lip balm just adds some extra moisture to my lips and lasts an extremely long time. When I've applied this over dry lips, it hasn't really done much to help and didn't absorb as fast.
I have been LOVING the texture of this lip balm, it just makes me want to keep rubbing my lips together! It isn't greasy or sticky, but feels so luxurious (I finally understand what people were talking about!) and buttery.

The scent is personally a little off-putting, but it doesn't linger so it's not too bad.

It's small enough to be travel friendly and the gold sturdy tin won't be damaged at all in your handbag!

The Body Shop Wild Argon Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm

Lately, I've been using this overnight in order to begin my day with soft and smooth lips, ready for lipstick application!

I generally do like this lip balm, I was just expecting more because of the little hype around the argon oil range!
Let me know what your thoughts are if you've tried it!

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

6 comments:

  1. I really want to try something from this range - will probably pick up the shower gel but just a pain that it is more expensive than the other ranges! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so so gooood :) I have never bought anything from The Bodyshop, but I'm planning on purchasing a body mist, do you have any experiences with them?
    Lovely post!

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't sorry, but I've heard great things about them! x

      Delete
  3. It looks really nice, I love the body shop! Lovely post xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really starting to like it too, thank you! x

      Delete