Sunday 22 February 2015

Bobbi Brown Corrector Review

Hello! ♥

Those of you who know me in person, know that my eye area is my problem area on my face. I don't just have dark under-eye circles.. the whole area around my eye is a few shades darker than the rest of my face *cries* which means I usually have to apply concealer on my eyelids, inner corner, AND under my eyes :(
It has a slight purple tone, so I thought a corrector would be the most effective product in covering it up. The Bobbi Brown corrector is probably the most raved about corrector so I obviously had to try this one!


I honestly wasn't expecting it to be so creamy, it just blends beautifully into my skin with hardly any effort! Due to the creaminess, I make sure to set it properly with powder to minimise creasing under my eyes.

In my opinion, this product applies best with my fingers rather than a brush. I like to pat in a small amount and then add more if it's needed, rather than apply too much and have a cakey under-eye area. 

It does a pretty good job of correcting my eye area, as well as the slight ashiness I get under my mouth! It definitely did make a difference around my eyes by neutralising the purple-tone, but I feel like the difference wasn't significant.. It was much more effective for ashiness and discolouration on other parts of my face.

This corrector doesn't fade during the day, and is incredibly long-lasting!


This is the colour Dark Peach which, as you can tell, is super orange. I seriously think that I should opt for a different shade but my concealer covers it up anyways!

It comes in 16 shades, and the website states that it's "infused with skin conditioners to protect the delicate under-eye area" which is great!

Overall, I think this product was amazing for general discolouration on my face but I'm still on the lookout for something to use to correct my ridiculous under-eye area.
Let me know if you have any other corrector recommendations!

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

0 comments:

Post a Comment