Wednesday 18 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush and Contour Palette - Sugar and Spice Review

Hello! ♥

I think Makeup Revolution's products will just forever keep popping up on my blog because the majority of the ones I've tried have been AMAZING! I love that there's now an affordable and accessible brand with a variety of high quality products!

I've had my eye on their blush palettes for quite a while now, but Sugar and Spice has always been out of stock whenever I visit Superdrug. Thankfully, I've finally been able to get my hands on it and I'm so so pleased!


As always, Makeup Revolution have kept it sleek and simple with the packaging and have also included a large mirror inside.
It's a lovely travel option as there's so many blushes to opt for, as well as a highlighter, all inside a lightweight compact palette.

There are 6 matte blushes, a merged baked blush and a merged baked highlighter.
The majority of the colours in this palette are much brighter and darker compared to the colours in the Hot Spice palette, which I guess suggests that it's more suited for darker skin tones.
All of the shades in the Sugar and Spice palette are beautiful, but the first and sixth shades have got to be my favourites! The first shade just looks stunning, in my opinion!

These blushes apply really evenly and are impressively pigmented, so you definitely can over-do it. I find that even dipping my brush lightly twice is too much! However, if you do accidentally apply too much, they can easily be blended out! The baked shades are slightly more forgiving, but are still very pigmented.

The only downside to this product is that they don't seem to last all day. After about 6 hours, the pigment almost all fades away.

I really want to try the cream blush palette now! Have you tried any of their blushes out? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

0 comments:

Post a Comment