Saturday 21 March 2015

ELF Studio Blush - Blushing Rose Review

Hello! ♥


Since writing my last post, I've been delving into my collection of ELF products and this is one I hardly used when I first got it but I'm so in love with it now!

The ELF Studio blushes come in a range of colours, and are all housed in the standard sleek ELF packaging. It's from the Studio line which means it costs a little more than the other products, but nevertheless is still super affordable at only £3.95.

When I ordered this sometime last year, I never really wore blush and hadn't experimented with many colours. I thought I'd opt for something really natural and easy to work with, and ended up with the shade 'Blushing Rose'.
The shade is absolutely gorgeous! It seems to look slightly different in different lighting and actually looks darker in the pan than it does when worn. I feel like it would suit a range of skin tones. It's such a difficult shade to describe, but it's basically a muted rosey-pink. It has tiiiny specks of gold shimmer running all the way through it, but it hardly transfers to my cheeks, instead it adds a very slight glow when applied! I lovelovelove it!


This blush isn't extremely pigmented, but I'm thankful for this because the pigment is just right! It's not too overpowering, while still easily adding a flush of colour to my cheeks. It's buildable so you could always just layer the product if you'd like the colour to stand out more.
I've used different brushes to apply this and they've all picked up the pigment well, with no fall out. It also always blends out seamlessly! It does fade away a little by the end of the day, but the colour is still noticeable!


I really want to repurchase this blush, as well as adding some other colours to my collection, but unfortunately I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to be able to do that.. I'm sure you've all heard the news *cries*

Let me know if you've tried any ELF blushes!
Thanks for reading, Thahira x

10 comments:

  1. I have quite a few Studio blushes and I love them... They give just the right amount of colour! This shade is gorgeous!
    xoMadiha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE elf cosmetics, such a shame that whenever i try and re purchase something they always seem to be out of stock! the blush looks a lovely shade,
    love jen, www.jennifersjournal.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that doesn't really happen with me.. Not sure what we're going to do in the UK now thooo :(

      Delete
  3. I love elf but they never seem to have the product or shade I want in stock. This blusher looks lovely, they're liquid eyeliner is also great and so cheap!

    Roxie ♥
    thebeautifulbluebird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw really? That hardly ever happens to me! Thanks, I'll put their liner on my list! :')

      Delete
  4. I love the sound of this blush :) I need to try some Elf products :P

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete