Thursday 5 March 2015

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution Review

Hello! ♥


Micellar water has been huge in the beauty world, with Bioderma being the most raved about product so I decided to try a cheaper alternative to see what all the fuss was about! I've been using this since last March and I'm now halfway through my second bottle.

Prior to purchasing this, I only used wipes to remove my makeup (woops!) and I was horrified when I used this micellar water over my face after using my wipes.. there was still makeup coming off on the cotton pad! 

I use this with standard Boots cotton pads, once to remove the majority of my makeup and then again to make sure there's nothing left. If I have applied any eye makeup (not something I do on an everyday basis) then I use a separate cotton pad for my eyes.

It takes off my makeup with ease, I never need to rub my skin or tug around my eyes in order to get every single bit of makeup off. I love how easy and fast it is to use, and can definitely see why micellar water has so much hype surrounding it!

It doesn't sting my eyes at all, yay! And it also claims to tone!
I did notice that it dried out my skin when I first started using it, but it doesn't really do that anymore thankfully.

I'm so impressed with this but I feel like I want more.. My aunt recommended the garnier micellar water, so maybe that? She's now moved onto Bioderma so maybe I should try that? I dont knowwww.. Let me know what you use!

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

1 comments:

  1. looks great !! thanks for sharing


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete