Sunday 8 March 2015

The Ultimate Dark Red Lipstick

Hello! ♥

'Sin' from MAC is a beautiful new addition to my collection courtesy of my dad, hehe! I've never really heard it being spoken about so I'm dedicating a whole post to it!


I was delighted to come home from a long day at college to find the package outside my room.. I tried as hard as I could to rip it open but, being the weakling that I am, I had to pass it on to my brother to open for me instead.

I'm ALWAYS wearing dark lips, whether it's a deep berry or a super dark purple and I honestly thought my search for the ideal dark red lip was over when I came across 'Diva' from MAC.. but 'Sin' is just a little darker and a little more beautiful! It's described as a 'deep dark blue red' on the MAC website and I've got to agree! It's a really deep red colour, with absolutely no purple or pink in it. It also looks lighter in the bullet than it does on the lips!
It's a matte finish (my fave from MAC!) but isn't drying at all, it just glides on and sits comfortably on my lips for several hours.



I know that it's almost spring and I should probably be changing my makeup to suit the season, but I am literally in love with this colour and I've worn it nearly every single day since it came!
I've had loads of compliments whenever I've worn it too, which must be a good sign :')

I'd love to hear your recommendations for dark lipsticks! 

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

4 comments:

  1. This lipstick colour is on my next to buy! I love Diva by Mac that's another dark lipstick recommendation <3 :)

    Serene xoxo

    http://www.imserenel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sin is on my to-buy list. It's such a stunning colour.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete