Friday 9 October 2015

Love Makeup Haul

Hello! ♥

I think it's time to admit that my makeup ban is really not working out.. But at least I have a few new bits to play around with!

Love Makeup Haul

This was my first ever order with Love Makeup and the delivery was super speedy - I placed it late at night on Monday and it arrived this morning (Friday).


I originally planned to just purchase a few of the LA Splash Smitten Lip Tint Mousses, but I kind of got sucked into buying other products because there's free delivery after a certain amount.. whoops!
I purchased the shades 'Love Struck' (previously called 'Love Good'), 'Nymphaea' (previously called 'Nymph Adora') and 'Raven' (previously called 'Raven Claw'). I've been lusting over these for the longest time so you have no idea how happy I was to find them in stock!

LA Splash Smitten Lip Tint Mousse LoveStruck NymphAdora RavenClaw

Zoeva brushes have become a pretty big thing in a beauty world, so of course I had to finally have some! I was umming and ahhing between the Face Paint Brush Vegan 109v and the Face Paint Brush 109, but opted for the latter option just because it looked a little prettier! I'm really hoping this will satisfy my craving for the NARS Ita brush.
The Face Shape Brush 110 also ended up in my basket! :')

Zoeva Face Paint Brush 109 and Face Shape Brush 110

It's so typical of me to end up buying the things I already have too much of - lipsticks and brushes! 

I also added this Dr Bronner brush soap in my basket as I remember reading a raving review about it! I can't wait to see how it performs.

Dr Bronner Magic Citrus Liquid Soap

These products are all from brands I've never used before, so let me know what your thoughts are if you have!

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

2 comments:

  1. Omg love everything you purchased!! You picked out literally everything I would pick out, I've never tried any of the products!

    ReplyDelete