Saturday 3 October 2015

The Body Shop Mini Haul

Hello! ♥

The Body Shop Event Haul

If you've read my previous post (or follow me on snapchat), you'll know that I mentioned I bought a few things at the The Body Shop event as the products were 40% off! 
I always forget to do haul posts so I thought I'd quickly post it now before I forget.. 

I love watching YouTube videos of goody bags/blogposts and a few people have already asked me so I'm going to start with the contents of the very generous goody bag we received!

The Body Shop goody goodie bag

- Coconut Shower Cream* - I usually don't like coconut scented products but this smells so delish!
- Pink Grapefruit Hand Cleanser* - I cannot leave my house without one of these so I'm very grateful!
- A sample of the new Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil* - AMAZING!!

The goody bag was so sweet and generous, so thank you!
The chocolates were also a cute touch!

The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil

I had to keep stopping myself from picking up cleansers or moisturisers etc because I have quite a few at home to finish first, but here are the few products I did purchase!

The Body Shop Mini Haul

This is one I've tried and loved before so I thought I'd pick it up since my current hand cream is almost finished! The scent can take a while to get used to, but it's intensely moisturising so I tend to overlook the scent.

I am SO excited to try this.. The lovely lady working there has a similar skin type to me and told me it's great so it went straight into my basket. 

I've never really been interested in primers as it's never made any difference for me. However, this was used in the makeup masterclass and she even demonstrated it on her hands so I had to pick it up after seeing the impressive results!

I am yet to try any of these three, but I cannot wait to start using them!
Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

0 comments:

Post a Comment