Sunday 15 November 2015

Products Worth The Hype

Hello! 


Beauty products (especially high-end ones) can receive so much hype on the blogosphere.. You'll end up giving in and buying it only to be disappointed so I thought I'd do my own tried & tested Products Worth The Hype post!


Urban Decay Naked Palette
The UD Naked palettes are possibly among the most hyped up products out there. I have to admit that I'm not crazy about the quality of these shadows, but the shades!! I think all four Naked palettes have the greatest colour selections in each palette.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
I cannot believe how long it took me to finally try this! It's super creamy and just brightens up my under eye area like nothing else! It's not too heavy but still gives the most amazing coverage. I've heard other people complaining of it creasing, but thankfully it doesn't crease on me.



Zoeva brushes
So I was pretty late on the bandwagon with these too, but I'm really glad I finally have them. They're just incredibly soft and serve their purpose really well.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
This is hands down the best product for brows. End of discussion.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator 'So Hollywood'
I initially thought I would really dislike this highlighter when I opened it but OMG, it's just beautiful on the skin. It's intensely pigmented, smooth and just GLOWS.

Benefit Roller Lash
I usually prefer mascaras which help me achieve voluminous lashes but I've also been loving the Roller Lash which is a lovely mascara for lengthening and separating lashes.

I've already reviewed the ABH Dipbrow Pomade and shall be reviewing most of the products in this post soon!

What other products do you think are worth the hype?

Thanks for reading, Thahira x

2 comments:

  1. I love this type of post because there are a lot of hyped up products out there that really don't live up to it. I personally don't get the hype around NARS Concealer but then again, I am much older so my under eye area is dryer and has different needs. I will be getting the UD concealer to test that hype soon though.
    I'm really missing out on the 'So Hollywood' love...darn it! LOL!
    Sal xxx
    UmmBabyBeauty | @ummbaby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I love both concealers so much lol! I'm really hoping So Hollywood will come back in stock for you!! x

      Delete